corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fan belt ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fan belt ...
Mestys

User status: Offline
   24th Aug 06 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My fan belt came off my corsa yesterday. When it happened it sounded like something expensive flew off the car onto the road . It happened at night and i couldnt find whatever came off. I don't know much about cars so i cant tell if anything is missing . Any ideas what it could be?

Thanks
carnuts

24th Aug 06 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did the belt snap or just come off??
Mestys

24th Aug 06 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It just came off.
carnuts

24th Aug 06 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a bracket on something has snapped check the alternater and that and see if it moves around like up and down if 1 does then that the problem a belt shouldnt fall off
Mestys

24th Aug 06 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The alternater doesn't move. I've tried to put the belt back on but it's way too big like its been stretched.

New Poll