corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric Window/Mirrors, pain!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric Window/Mirrors, pain!!
AlexJ1

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 06 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Want to put electric windows/mirrors/central locking into my corsa, i av a small problem though.

If i bought all the stuff for the doors, locking motors / ew motors / mirrors n switches for the door paners, i stilll only have 2 wires running through the multiplug on the door.

What would i need to do, replace the wiring loom that goes through the door?

Anyone know how much these cost, how hard they are to fit and where the wiring for them goes, ive read that its just the dash loom, but does this not carry wiring throughout the car (like to the boot) or is that a on seperate loom? N would the new loom off a higher spec car just plug straight into the ecu without any problems?

New Poll