corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing electric windows/mirrors, Corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing electric windows/mirrors, Corsa B
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
4th Jan 05 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how hard is it to take out the electric mirrors and window motor/mechanism with switches and Full wiring looms in the door??

are there any tools in particular i will need or a certain procedure in taking them out??
also, will i need the FULL mirror unit or just the mirror and motor mechanism inside the casing?

im asking because although i have electric windows now, i want some vauxhall standard one touch window motor/mechanisms and at same time i want to get the mirrors done as all the wiring will be in the same loom going to the connector at door

[Edited on 04-01-2005 by MoNkEy MaGiC]

New Poll