corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Digi dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Digi dash
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
26th Mar 06 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv done a search couldnt find much, what do i need altogether, digidash, tranducer? (what ever that is) and the wiring loom.

do all the wires from a corsa just wire up to at new loom?

does it use a speedo cable?

and can any1 give me a guide to fitting them, cheers

carnuts

User status: Offline
26th Mar 06 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the transucer is what will now make your elecrtic speedo work

you will need the dash and transducer and wiring loom for ease of fitment if it aint got the transducer dont bother there are to many different types

i might have a diagram some where to add me to your msn i will send it to you

you will have to cut you existing loom and mate it up to the wires on the loom for the dash i think there is a tutorial on here actually

[Edited on 26-03-2006 by carnuts]

New Poll