corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Another funny idle problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another funny idle problem
col182

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 06 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya Guys,

Just about got everying sorted on my Corsa GSI, The only thing left is this funny idle problem. I've read through loads of search pages and i can't find a definative answer.

The problem is sometimes when you start it up it idles very irratically, It doesn't do it all the time only sometimes when you first start it up. After a good minute or so the car will either cut out or start to idle normally. It does it from cold and when it's warm.
Any Ideas?

Cheers for any help
Col

New Poll