corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bit of advice please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit of advice please
Mistamist

User status: Offline
5th Apr 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Enginne is running quite fast on idle, what would be the plan of action in finding the fault, i also have a ECU fault light up, how can i find out what fault it has stored?
Will94

5th Apr 05 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be idle control valve, its probly the most common problem of funny idle speeds.. or could be coolant temp sensor. Both have screwed around with my cars idle speed in the past! the ecu memory will explain tho, any decent garage should be able to plug in their diagnostics and tell ya wots up. my local one does it for a 5er.. vauxhall charge about 30+! or you could try the "paperclip test" to find out yerself but i aint got the foggiest how 2 do that
jr

5th Apr 05 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.topbuzz.co.uk/
Mistamist

5th Apr 05 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, gonna whip the ICV off tomorrow and secretly swap with my dads will do some research on that site JR cheers.

New Poll