corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » whats the best route to rewiring speakers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats the best route to rewiring speakers?
craig_brux

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 06 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my speakers distort a bit when up loud. i fort it was the speakers but changed them, then realised it wernt lol. i wanna change the wire and ive got some alright stuff, whats the best way to rewire the speakers. especially the door speakers. i was thinkin of cuttin the old wire then connectin it to the new and pullin the old one out to pull the new 1 through

sugestions pls!
(sorry bout the long post)
John

23rd Feb 06 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It could be the headunit or amp.
Or the speakers you have got might not be that good.
I would post up your system then when somebody who knows what they're doing comes on they'll be able to tell you straight away.
flash22

23rd Feb 06 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At what sort of volume do thay distort ??
if its above 1/2 to 3/4 thay will distort. The volume control is there to adjust the level of the source (cd,radio,ipod or other) and nothing else. If you want "loud" so your ears bleed get your self a decent amp or 3 and some even better speakers !!!!

the standard speaker wiring in the corsa is fine upto around 100 -130w RMS

[Edited on 23-02-2006 by flash22]

[Edited on 23-02-2006 by flash22]
John

23rd Feb 06 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The volume control is there to asjust the volume
The gain on an amp is there to adjust to the line.

New Poll