corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering wheel audio controls

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering wheel audio controls
flash22

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 06 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it possible to fit a vectra b steering wheel with audio control into a corsa b????

i have had a play with the corsa c and astra g wheels since my last thread on this topic and the main prob i am coming up against is the contactor unit. As on the corsa c and astra g the contactor unit is mounted on the top of the steering column with 2 lugs on the back of the wheel to turn the contactor unit.......but on the corsa b the contactor unit is on the back of steering wheel and the lugs are on the top of the steering column

i have solved the problem of the splines being different (in 2 of the 3 wheels i have the spines are the same) the wiring is not a problem niether is the air bag

a quick look down the breakers and a look in the epc shows the contactor unit on the vectra b to be the same type as the corsa b ie.the contactor unit on the wheel and not on the column but i am unsure about the splines!!!!

any help would be appreciated

[Edited on 22-02-2006 by flash22]

[Edited on 22-02-2006 by flash22]

New Poll