corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » viper kit on corsa gsi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author viper kit on corsa gsi
ando

User status: Offline
19th Feb 06 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i own a corsa gsi, and ive bought a viper kitfor it, i fitted it with no problems at all piss easy, i fitted the cold air feed pipe over my top hose of me rad and through my bonnet vent (see my gagrage for picture, ando)
but the other day i was doing my routine leval check and noticed my antifreeze was very low! i statred my engine up and water started pissing out from my top rad hose! i found out that my viper cold air feed was pushing against my top hose and the hose was cathcing on my fan belt and it was slowly starting to saw away at it! any ideas of were i can re-route my cold air feed, but i dont want to sacrifice my osf fog light! please help guys cheers p.s sorry about the essay
Adam-D

User status: Offline
19th Feb 06 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there shud be a plastic panel next to the rad
i made a hole in that by the lower grill and fed it in there

New Poll