corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Decided to wire up my temp gauge... Help...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decided to wire up my temp gauge... Help...
Rob B

User status: Offline
16th Feb 06 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i know which wire it is coming off the ECU for the tempreture gauge, but i dont know which wire it goes to on the loom to get the temp gauge working on the dash,... any help appriciated

Rob.
RobHayes

16th Feb 06 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off the ecu? :S my temperature guage is straight to the engine, sky blue wire from the sensor (next to thermostat) to clocks
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

16th Feb 06 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, its the light blue wire that goes from the sensor (under the cts). goes straight to the clocks.
Rob B

16th Feb 06 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a light blue wire coming off my ecu which isnt connected to anything which is why i thought it was this and was just wandering where it went too

New Poll