corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electrical minded people please read

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electrical minded people please read
chrisfitton

User status: Offline
13th Feb 06 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI guys my second car is a corolla gti and i recently fitted a remote central locking kit to it. But, to flash the hazzards it says connect the pink wire to the two indicator wires (left and right) but if i do this when i indicate normally all lights flash so at the moment it is only connected to one side, therefore only the drivers side hazzards flash. Its not an urgent thing by all means but i would like to get both sides flashing.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

chris
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
13th Feb 06 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find the wire that is switched to 12v live via the hazard lights button. connect the feed from the alarm to this.

New Poll