corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks
wainey

User status: Offline
4th Mar 05 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate saw this accident and said that it looked as if the bus had actually hit him not the car with the immigrant in, he also saw the immigrant stumble and said you could tell he was drunk, his girlfriend lives about 3doors down from where the accident happened. theres still a mass of flowers there and is a real shame that the lad died in this manner. and he only gets 8weeks where as a family lose a child for life?
Colin

4th Mar 05 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We should chop his hands off like they would do in his own country!
chr15barn3s

4th Mar 05 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally agree with things that have been said in here about religion and the immigrant killing the kid.

The religion thing i feel strongly about as the attitudes of muslims etc really pisses me off. If they dont like our rules and way of life they should fuck off home or learn to live with it. Why should we live to their rules in our country when we have to follow all their beliefs in their country.
Mo

4th Mar 05 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice to see there are some narrow minded people on here
Colin

4th Mar 05 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mo
nice to see there are some narrow minded people on here

No just Straight Blooded Brittish people - My Grandfather didnt fight in WW2 against the Nazis for the country to be swarmed by these people!!!

Kick them out!!!
Mo

4th Mar 05 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was born here. where u gonna kick me out to?
TimS

4th Mar 05 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and jodi, have a mate who killed someone in a car, totaly not his fault like this case, he never saw the inside of a prison and nore should he as it was not his fault.

Also has to live with the pain and suffering of killing someone.

Though what gets on my tits is cars have killed more people than guns, forgeting wars, but if he broke the law and shot a gun and killed a child my mistake you be talking years in prison. So a weapon more deadly than a gun, and using it without insurance, and tax, etc.

So illegal use as he should not have it and be using it he should have had a sentance of several years.

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by TimS]
Colin

4th Mar 05 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mo
i was born here. where u gonna kick me out to?

Well you may stay then.....just shut the damn gate behind ya so no more asylum seekers can get in

Honestly this countries going to sink at this rate
Mo

4th Mar 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetoN!

4th Mar 05 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8 weeks... Hardy worth the Tax payers money. Just hope the inmates give him enough shit that he'll see 8 weeks as an Internity.

As far as religion goes, im behind anyone that wants to live their life following a faith of what ever religion, Its when I see people using Religion as a means to brainwash the weak minded. When people like Osama who use Islam as a tool to recruit terrorists and turn the muslims against others, thats when i belive religion has a negative effect. People will never agree and one Faith and untill they do, each will always be rivals.
mk4_astra

4th Mar 05 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by Mo

Honestly this countries going to sink at this rate

it already has, 1 word, luton, the town where they considered banning christmas because the majority of people living there werent christians. i see new immagrants at work everyday,but what does this country have to offer? high crime rates, serious drugs problem( no 1 for heroin/crack dealers) high rates of living and now its getting over crowded i wanna move to austrialia
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Mar 05 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mk4_astra
i see new immagrants at work everyday ... i wanna move to austrialia
Can you spell ironic.
Russ

5th Mar 05 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bloke who hit the lad was also 1.5x over the limit, so when people were saying "nobody could of stopped in time" maybe a sober person could of.

i drive past the flowers on the tree everyday and there always fresh, and theres always loads of them, hard to believe some one so loved and cared for is worth 8 weeks...
Lynny

5th Mar 05 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg iv made a worth whiel post
Lynny

5th Mar 05 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by mk4_astra
i see new immagrants at work everyday ... i wanna move to austrialia
Can you spell ironic.

PMSL!! i love u

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks 23 database queries in 0.0140760 seconds