corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks
Lynny

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 05 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone else hear about this? illegal immagrant hit someone in his car, killing them and has only gotten a jail sentance of 8 weeks he had no insurance, tax etc and this is all he gets
Ally

3rd Mar 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the one that killed the kid?
Lynny

3rd Mar 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure, just heard it breifly on radio in work today
Nath

3rd Mar 05 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah read this in the paper today.

This is also wrong:
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1172940,00.html
Mistamist

3rd Mar 05 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dirty fucking cunt, i would let him do his 8 weeks then bury him in a shallow grave in kent somewhere.
Lynny

4th Mar 05 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally think that the whole idea of political correctness has gone from one extreme to the other, seems you can not persicute someone off a different race/colour now without being called a racist even if they are in the wrong.
good example being if a white person attacked another white person, theyd get done for assault yeah, if they attacked a black person, it would be counted as a hate crime and would be branded a racist, wtf

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by Lynny]
Nath

4th Mar 05 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This country is lame
Ren

4th Mar 05 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he didnt have tax. nor insurance. nor a licence. he admitted all these things. on their own, these offensives are very serious. not to mentioned he killed a young kid, and you woulda thought they would of taken that into consideration.

8 weeks. fucking disgrace
Nath

4th Mar 05 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I read somewhere that the driving offences and the killing of the lad can't be connected when sentancing. I could be wrong though, it just sounds familiar.
Lynny

4th Mar 05 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of day, if we're in different country, we get tried to full extent of their law, if not worse, i think that if people are in this country, they should be tried the same as a british born person
TimS

4th Mar 05 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that muslim girl needs to be told to shut the fuck up as well its school uniform wear it and belt up.

Happen up the road from us, the little kid amost cuased race riots.
Lynny

4th Mar 05 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TimS
that muslim girl needs to be told to shut the fuck up as well its school uniform wear it and belt up.

i totally diagree, to them its part of their religion ffs
Kyle T
Premium Member

4th Mar 05 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
i personally think that the whole idea of political correctness has gone from one extreme to the other, seems you can not persicute someone off a different race/colour now without being called a racist even if they are in the wrong.
good example being if a white person attacked another white person, theyd get done for assault yeah, if they attacked a black person, it would be counted as a hate crime and would be branded a racist, wtf

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by Lynny]

Ronnie O'Sullivans (snooker player) Dad went to prison for killing someone in self defense, and rather than a 10 - 15 year sentance, he got life because the victim was black and that made it a racist assualt (especially since his dad grew up with black kids his age, and his personal assistant was black

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by m0nDe0]

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
TimS

4th Mar 05 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no problem with anyone being a religion, but school is for education no religish things of any faith should be allowed in school just a set uniform.

What people do afterwards is there own chioce
Ren

4th Mar 05 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I have no problem with anyone being a religion, but school is for education no religish things of any faith should be allowed in school just a set uniform.

But its part of their religion to cover themselves up.
Lynny

4th Mar 05 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

wtf??? you for real?? fair enough majority of us in this country may not take our religion 100% seriously, however to millions of people their religion is literally their life, look at the people who will die for what they genuinely believe in! is there nothing in your life u can say u truely believe in?
koolkorsa

4th Mar 05 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to the sheer number of religions in Britain today all comprehensive schools should be secular. Religion should be something practiced outside the bounds of education, in mosques, synagogues, churches etc.

[Edited on 04-03-2005 by koolkorsa]
Twiggy

4th Mar 05 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

But religion is a load of man made bollocks! Also they come here and try and fit in, but the woman look like bloody armed robbers!!!
Joff

4th Mar 05 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

So what would happen if women went into mosques or muslim countries and didn't cover their arms/legs/etc?

If their religion says they need to wear the Hijab, then they can go to a school that recognises that faith.
LScorsa

4th Mar 05 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When in rome! i think that if they come over hear wanting to be treated as equals then they should do as we do and respect our dress codes etc
hyperinstalls

4th Mar 05 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how the fcuk can u give sum1 8 week for murder. it makes u realise how fcuked up this country is and how it needs changing.

Nath - read that bout the school uniform, skool uniforms r worn for equality issues so every1 feels same, so if they allow her to where what clothes she wants (her religous dress) isnt that going against what the uniform represents.

this country is fcuked up.
corsa5dr

4th Mar 05 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The kid ran out in front of him, the court found that no-one could have stopped in time. The fact that he is an illegal immigrant is irrevant to the case.
Could have happened to you or I, lets not jump on the bandwagon here.
corsa5dr

4th Mar 05 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hyperinstalls
how the fcuk can u give sum1 8 week for murder.

Its hardly murder.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

4th Mar 05 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Happen up the road from us, the little kid amost cuased race riots.

totally agree with this comment. this court case cost tax payers loads of money. why should we pay for her ignorance of school rules. rules are there for a reason.

ps this is not an attack on anyones colour or religion, just my views
bradfincham

4th Mar 05 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can it not be murder when someone has been killed by a driver that has no insurance, liscense, tax, mot!

And the police give me hassle about a rear number plate light.

Makes me sick to death, ive had enough of the amoutn of do gooders in society these days thta just sit on ther arse and live of the benefits that the working people work so hard to pay for them and they dont thank them at all!!

Everything is wrong over here now, the guy should have got 10k + fine and imprrisonment for 10 years for not having liscense/insurance etc then ontop of that he should get life for murder of the child.

I would expect years in prison if i didnt pay the 2k+ a year to keep my car on the road!

I think next year i wont bother with tax, insurance, and if i get pulled over il complain there discriminating cos i have big ears!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » guy who killed been jailed for 8 weeks 23 database queries in 0.0147650 seconds