corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speedo still knackered!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedo still knackered!!
snottysnowy1

User status: Offline
   17th Jan 06 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ive had this problem since september now. I had a conversion done to a 1.6 16v x16xe and my speedo has never worked since. I have tried loads of different dials in the car and also changed the ecu twice. I have wired in wires direct to the speedo from the ecu etc. To be honest i have tried everything and still had no luck. The revs hit about 3k then it hits the limit and when i turn the ignition on the speedo needle jumps to 20mph then back to 0. Anyone had this problem before and know how to resolve it?
L33 LEG
Banned

17th Jan 06 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuse
snottysnowy1

17th Jan 06 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

checked all the fuses in the fuse box thing in the dash. Is there a fuse anywhere else that might have blown?
snottysnowy1

17th Jan 06 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which transponder do i need to fit to the f15 gearbox to get it to work on electric driven speedo? I've read in previous posts that the transponder from the 1.2 8v works on the f20 g/box anyone know if it will work on the f15?
snottysnowy1

17th Jan 06 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

transducer even

New Poll