corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Most tuned X16XE....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Most tuned X16XE....
ed

User status: Offline
7th Jan 06 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
ah good good had an aux belt let go at 6000RPM last night ...about 200mile from home... and remember my aux belt isnt off a corsa.. infact i have no idea what is was off... rang the aa and chatted to the guy... he arrived with 10 belts of different size... vw vento one worked a treat... then spent an hour talking to him about vauxhauls.. he has a rally nova with a c16xe on tb's
Had a similar conversation about my oter Corsa when my 1.2 gave up a few weeks ago. Turned out the AA guy had a 2.0 Turbo Nova
Stu_22

User status: Offline
7th Jan 06 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
ahhh, im having problems with my aux belt slipping under acceleration.... going to try a new tentioner and a smaller altinator

Why use a tentioner. I'm just using a 900 length belt wich is pretty tight and hand no problems with it

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Most tuned X16XE.... 22 database queries in 0.0095861 seconds