corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Claims after my accident...Pay outs..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Claims after my accident...Pay outs..
Cosmo

User status: Offline
24th Nov 05 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
I'm not apply for insurance on line and see it for yourself

A claim is a claim - you will claim for damage of his insurance but its a classed as calim made by yourself -

Have a look at the small print

mate, Ive been crashed into. As has my sister twice and my girlfriend. We've all claimed against the other person and none of us lost any no claims.

You DO NOT lose your no claims unless your insurance company has to pay out, no matter how many times you claim against someone else.
whitter45

24th Nov 05 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its happened to my mayes sisters

We will agree to disagree then - must be certain insurance companies
vibrio
Banned

24th Nov 05 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
What people fail to forget is you didn't take the necessary precaution to prevent injury

Granted your wife and son but you didn't

Also medicals are false becuase they get a fee off the insurance to carry it out and solicitor gets a fee for representing you and yourt insurance gets a load of money off the person responsible plus yourself next year as you will lose your no claim regardless of who's to blame

End of the day they are all in it together - you don't get a pay out for free you will end up paying for it and I do believe the offer for you is acceptable - you didn't wear a seat belt thus injuries were more servere than it would have been

Its going through the drunks insurance, hence the no claims wouldnt be lost!

And medicals arent false if its a respected doctor (which the insurance company would insist on using) as they get paid whether they give a positive or negative report about your injuries.

Think you will find that if it did you would lose your no claims

It states on the any claimns to declare that a claim is classed as an accident regardless of fault

you only lose your no claims if your insurance pays out. mav's insurance will recover the cost and payments from the other drivers insurance.
mav

24th Nov 05 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the insurance on Karens car ARE not involved at all because she was third party fire and theft...

So no no claims to be lost, don't know where you have heard that mate but NO insurance companies do that. Asked my missus who worked for Swinton insurance and she said she had never heard of that..

Non fault accident you lose nothing simple as..
John

24th Nov 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well its happened to my mayes sisters

We will agree to disagree then - must be certain insurance companies

Your wrong mate.
If it doesn't go through your insurance you have never made a claim so have no claims to declare to the insurance.
mav

24th Nov 05 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

john speaks sense
vibrio
Banned

24th Nov 05 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about the claims the nurses put in for having to deal with your face mav
SetH

24th Nov 05 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep us updated on the fucking cunt faced fuck wits trial. If he gets of lightly there will be a van travelling up to scotland to see him.
mav

24th Nov 05 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the nurses paid me for the priveledge of dealing with me..

I will do Seth, don't know when he is next up in court, can't be long, think i'll phone the PF and find out....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Claims after my accident...Pay outs.. 22 database queries in 0.0093989 seconds