corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » New Home Purchases

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Home Purchases
Robbo

User status: Offline
5th Nov 05 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also dude, with regard to the surround system... be warned that brand new houses dont have muich between them so ur 1000 RMS system may got waste... the second u turn it up too loud u will get knocking on the walls etc :S if we sit with nowt on u can completely listen into our neighbours convos :S
mk4_astra

5th Nov 05 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with roboo. my mate has moved into a nice house on a new development in aylesbury but there is nothing between the walls! and if that system really is a true 1000 watts rms then it will either be totally wasted or you will have the neighbours attacking you. also i thought lcd was better than plasma?
Robbo

5th Nov 05 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, we have occasional problems
17corsa1.2
Banned

5th Nov 05 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gettin what you want, but not what you need...
PainZ

8th Nov 05 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all,

Lots of really interesting things here..

The main one being not bothering to have a TV in my room.

At the end of the day rob your 100% spot on. Why would i need a TV in my room? Also then I would want Sky in my room and thats an extra £10 a month!!!

I will defently be buying a Dyson.. My family have used many different hoovers in our time from one to over £1000 to ones less than £20... The Dyson has always been rock solid and never lost suction.

I have to admit, I have rather over looked things like cleaning stuff and all the other odds and ends you need to keep your house clean.. Of course things like this would all add up to quite a bit..

Rob, The reason I want a tumble dryer is because my boiler cupboard is quite small and does not have a stnadard boiler in it... I have a big square thing.. Its a new type of boiler I have been told.. There is not much space to dry things..
Cosmo

8th Nov 05 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ

The main one being not bothering to have a TV in my room.

At the end of the day rob your 100% spot on. Why would i need a TV in my room? Also then I would want Sky in my room and thats an extra £10 a month!!!

Thats only if you wanted to watch something different in that room while something else in the other. You can easily link up a couple of tele's to the one skybox, and just buy an IR extender to change the channel
--Dave--
Banned

8th Nov 05 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the exact same DVD player and surround setup I'm getting

Don't get a plasma telly, go for an LCD one instead. But everything everyone on here has said is true and you'd be wise to follow it. I know I will be and I'm in the exact same boat as you. I think I have no money now and I pay £100 a month to my mum for rent. Now i have to pay £800 a month for a mortgage not including bills or council tax etc.... things like a Dyson hoover can take a running jump, I'm getting me a Henry

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll