corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Middle heater switch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Middle heater switch
Solitary_Echo

User status: Offline
20th Oct 05 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, i recently put some blue leds in my car behind the MFD speedo etc etc. I was left with one and at the time i thourght nothing of it. I now know that your meant to have 3 leds in the heater control section. Could anyone write me a really easy tutorial for how to get to the led behind the middle heater switch (The one with the yellow filter on showing teh heated windscreen), because at the time i couldn't seem to get to it. Thank you very much
leafgreencorsa

User status: Offline
21st Oct 05 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look in the interior modifications section of "Tutorials & FAQs", this will explain how to gain access and replace these three bulbs. The middle one does the heated rear window switch (there is no separate bulb in the switch itself).

Hope this helps.

New Poll