corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing CDR 2005 VDO for fuse replacement

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing CDR 2005 VDO for fuse replacement
stevenma

User status: Offline
   16th Oct 05 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there,

I have a Corsa Active 1.0 with a CDR 2005 VDO CD / Radio. I understand that there is a fuse behind the panel or CD / Radio assembly that I need to check as my display shows 'SAFE'.

Initially the radio went off then came back on, not quite what I'd call intermitent but suspect. Checking all other 'under the bonnet' fuses left me with the 'SAFE' display.

I have tried taking out the 4 allen key grub screws and pushing in some rods but to no avail.

Can you help?

I'd be grateful.

Regards,
Steve
50Calibre

16th Oct 05 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

safe means you need to enter your radio code again... switch your radio off.. hold AS then switch it back on, use 1 to 4 to enter your code then press AS again

you should have your radio code somewhere in your starter pack on a little card thing
stevenma

16th Oct 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks,

I think I've tried that but the radio isn't and won't come on. I've even tried doing as you suggest 'blind' which is what's led me to believing that the fuse for the radio has gone - not the one under the bonnet.

Regards,
Steve
John

17th Oct 05 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When checking the under bonnet fuses you've pulled out the radio one cutting the power to it.
As already stated you'll need the radio code when safe is displayed.

New Poll