corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » DVD headunit/player help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DVD headunit/player help?
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
27th Sep 05 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would it be easier to buy a seperate DVD player and have it in my glove box and wire it through my head unit or would it just be easier to buy a DVD head unit.

if both options are as easy as each other I would rather buy a seperate DVD player as my headunit was a present and I dont really fancy gettin rid of it

cheers
t_benn_1

User status: Offline
27th Sep 05 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has your headunit gat Aux-in?

New Poll