corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dvd player problems, HELp!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dvd player problems, HELp!!!
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
20th May 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right just got a dvd player with 2 screens and ps2 running off a 150w inverter. all is working fine apart from.

1. Wire the sound from the dvd player to the pre outs (2 phonos) on the headunit and the sound will only come out at 1 volume? so i cant turn it up or down???

2. And i cant run my CD changer with the dvd player. the cd changer over rides the aux function on the headunit???

3. the sound quaility isnt very good when playing cd's from the dvd player???

Any help thanks

New Poll