corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » DVD player should i go for it

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DVD player should i go for it
Cosa Pete

User status: Offline
9th Dec 04 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently the prowed owner of the latest Kenwood HU out. I've been made an offer by a mate to sell it and sell it for more than what i got it for which is all good. But i aint sure if i should get rid of it. I want to run a DVD player and probs a 7'' screen.

I was fistly wandering where is the ebst place to deals on combo kits of DVD player n tft 7'' screen...??

2nd can i still run my amps and all me speakers a si do off my headunit but via this DVD player??

Im not sure a si love my headunit but i can make a killing on cash.

All help n pics etc etc is gonna help.

Cheers

pete
Mo

User status: Offline
10th Dec 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the in car dvd would provide the pic the the screens and the sound to the HU, but u would need a 'AUX in' on the HU or else u would have to buy a FM modulator.

New Poll