corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Started the conversion....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Started the conversion....
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 05 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the c20xe engine has this type of crank pulley for the auxilary belt. It needs a 'V' shape belt...

But the x16xe has this sort of crank pulley...which is the sort i need because of the powersteering pump....

So, what engine has the crank pulley I need??

Cheers

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
X 60RSA

4th Sep 05 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont u need the double V pulley off your crank like you've got and obvisously 1 on yout PS pump, isn't the multi v one (second pic) too big to fit in or will be tight?

Can you keep your 16xe pump and change the pulley as im sure u cant use the multi V one.

I dont know the reason behind the different pulley types. Its either a case of changed your existing PS pulley or getting another PS pump to suit.

[Edited on 04-09-2005 by X 60RSA]
Nic Barnes

4th Sep 05 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ther bottom pully you have on the xe engine is the correct one, not the one on the corsa engine.

you have to run the twin belt set up and get the pas pump off either that 2.0 16v engine if you have it, or any old 2litre 8v that has the narrow belt, twin belt set up.

also have to get a proper pas pump mount for a corsa, think lee mitchell does them now, otherwise lmf sell the m-tec ones
James R

5th Sep 05 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to get a single V PAS pump, the lines just swap on and you just top up the PAS fluid after.

I have one for sale atm. u2u me
ed

5th Sep 05 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a PAS pump for sale that will fit your engine...

New Poll