corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do i fit as new speedo cable on a corsa!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do i fit as new speedo cable on a corsa!!
RAD_SRI

User status: Offline
1st Sep 05 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought a new speedo cable. Disconnected the old speedo cable from the speedo unit... But now I dont know how to fit the new one!! Plus the new cable looks to short but they said its right.. Can anyone help!!

Cheers Rad
RAD_SRI

1st Sep 05 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh its a 1.4 sri 1996
Stu_22

1st Sep 05 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8 or 16v
mjw_2k2

1st Sep 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have to feed it through the large grommet behind steering wheel, then fix it to engine where other one is connected

New Poll