corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help! Fuse keeps Blowing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help! Fuse keeps Blowing
FlameRedCorsa

User status: Offline
17th Jul 05 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuse 1 keeps blowing in my 99 1Litre Corsa. It does it randomly, i'll replace it and it will stay for a few days then when its parked up, I'll come back to it and it will have blown.

I've checked in the haynes manual and it says that fuse 1 controls the hazards, interior light, horn, mfd, and the radio. So I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas why the fuse keeps blowing and which circuit its most likely to be.

Any help appreciated

Thanx

Alex
bri

User status: Offline
17th Jul 05 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check your wiring at the horn, follow the wire back and make sure it is not rubbing on the bodywork.

New Poll