corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » angel eye problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author angel eye problem
mallemokum

User status: Offline
29th Apr 05 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi everyone

i've got a problem with my angel eye headlight . two days a go i've recived my angel eye headlights from potn from the uk , i live in the netherlands. now thats not the problem but connecting up the wires is ...the main lights and the derection indecator lights where no problem. but when i wanted to connect the wires for the angel rings, the fuse keeps on blowing out i'ff tried connecting the wires both wayes . but no result . the leds don't go on and the fuse kept blowing out.
does some one know off this problem and do you know maybe how to fix this problem please let me know.
and excuse me for my poor Englisch

singed a worried dutch cora b driver
casper_ac

30th Apr 05 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could try a higher rated fuse..but u maybe risk the chance of blowing other stuff then?
mallemokum

30th Apr 05 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah that is something i've tried the 10 amp fuse kept blowing out so i tried a 15 Amp but this one also blows out ..and a higer Amp fuse like 20 Amp i don't want to try because of the risk of blowing out the leds or diode.....

[Edited on 30-04-2005 by mallemokum]
Richie

30th Apr 05 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have u tried the wires on both lights? Have u just tried wiring one at a time while leaving the other disconnected?
mallemokum

30th Apr 05 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've tried both lights separate and with both light's the same problem .
Richie

30th Apr 05 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then its gotta be down to your wiring buddy as both lights with the same fault is very very strange. U got the correct wires? If you have two earths then that can give u problems, its been done
mallemokum

30th Apr 05 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i've conected al the wire's for the headlights and the indecators . i'm left with two wires at each side .... a red and a black wire .. i think red is + and black is earth (-) . and i use the original wire for the side lights according the haynes wiring diagrams brown is earth . and when i connect the wires like that the fuse blows. ....
M2RTY

30th Apr 05 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try wiring them up to any 12v source directly off battery (fused) to see if the LEDs will work
mallemokum

30th Apr 05 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've tried that also and still than a 10 and 15 Amp fuse blow out... i almost think there is something wrong with the leds

New Poll