corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » brake servo vacume pipe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brake servo vacume pipe
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 05 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got an xe in my nova which was fine but now fitted webers with an sbd manifold and the brake servo pipe has a kink in it so brakes dont seem that good now, well at least i am presuming thats the reason. Can you get pipes made up or what do you recommend i do?

New Poll