corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Anyone know much about loans from Natwest?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know much about loans from Natwest?
Sims

User status: Offline
14th Apr 05 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know its a bit random but i am getting a new car and need a loan asap. I need £1000 by tomorrow really.

Tried Natwest online who i bank with and it said to call up so i called and they allowed me to have the loan and they said i would recieve a load of paper work i need to sign and return.

Only recieved the paper work today and it says the funds can take upto 3 days to transfer after they have actually processed it which which will take a few working days too.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if i just take the papers into my local branch and they will process it there and then or should i just walk into a branch and ask for a loan and they should give it too me there if they will give me one online.

I'd like the cash tomorrow idealy cos i want to get the car at the weekend. The only reason i need the loan is because i can't sell my car till after i get another because i need to travel to work.

Anyway thanks for reading and i hope you can help
Kerry

14th Apr 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can go into the bank and get it approved there and then but iirc funds dont authorise til the next working day atleast
Colin

14th Apr 05 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its only a grand then get a credit card with £1k credit limit and 0% APR....will work out less than a loan then once the 0% expires (usually 9months) if its not paid off take out another one and shift the balance

[Edited on 14-04-2005 by Colin]
Sims

14th Apr 05 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the reply kerry.

So i should be able to take in the forms i recieved today and they will confirm it there? or will they generate another loan?

shame the bank isn't open now. There has to be someone in there because some guy pushes out tenners out of the cash machine all night

How quick do you think you can setup a credit card? i wouldn't recieve the card for a few days

[Edited on 14-04-2005 by Sims]
Colin

14th Apr 05 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if you take out a loan theres no chance you will get the cash tomorrow!!!
Colin

14th Apr 05 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant you borrow the cash off family or something then take out a loan and pay them back!!!
Sims

14th Apr 05 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i could borrow the cash but i hate to ask and my parents have split so not much chance

I think i'll just have to wait for it really. i think the only way i would get they cash tomorrow would be to walk in the bank with my air rifle
shrews corsa

14th Apr 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i took a loan out with barclays and nationwide i got it instantly
ash_corsa

15th Apr 05 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a natwest loan for £2k over 2 years, i pay £100 a month
got the money next day
would reccomend!
it is possible to send you account -£1000 (kind of like an overdraft) and when you loan clears it balances back out, thats what i did as i needed the money quick (and they dont charge you)

New Poll