corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need LOAN for insurance renewal!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need LOAN for insurance renewal!!!
Andrew

User status: Offline
13th Jun 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright mate,

If you are a uni student then you can get a crisis loan where you get the money and don’t pay it back. Basically all you need to do is prove you or your family have loads of debts/bills. I’ve had to do it the last 2 years of uni. Each time I got £500. You need to have already had a student loan BTW.

If you can’t do that or need more money then go for a student account with a free over draft. Lloyds TSB have given me a £1500 one but I’m told Barclays are excellent to. I would try and avoid loans and credit cards, I’m told they are not nice. I haven’t needed to do that yet

Or You could just pay the insurance monthly which is what i had to do last year.

Money can be freely and then tight when your a student, tell me all about it. Basically i don't even have enought money for petrol at the minute (my car has been sitting on the drive for 3 days) but come Monday i will be rich

[Edited on 13-06-2004 by Peugeot Nut]
MoNkEy MaGiC

13th Jun 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think i can get a crises loan mate, as my Family is not in debt, just me!!!

ive got a £1500 student overdraft with Barclays already, they are really good, but its maxed and they wont increase no more!

im applying with HSBC for another student account and gonna use it to live on, and put my insurance on my credit card then soon as i get a job(hopefully soon) will clear the whole balance
Greg_M

13th Jun 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why aint you working through the summer like any other student is.
MoNkEy MaGiC

13th Jun 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i left my job in january, since then just bee studying for the exams done last month... and now finding it hard to get a job again!!!
Je11ybubb1es

13th Jun 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by emma18
tsb do cheap student accounts for college an uni

do they? i'm an account manager there and as far as i was aware whilst you're a student you get standard rate loans its only when you're a graduate you get cheap ones.

if you went with someone like lloyds take it over the longest possible period (even if its 7 yrs) cos then you are only commited to a stupidly low repayment per month and if you want to pay more you wont be paying it off forever cos if you paid off a couple of hundred quid it would reduce the term you pay it over.

best advice would be get a student account though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need LOAN for insurance renewal!!! 23 database queries in 0.0099890 seconds