corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C16XE Oil.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C16XE Oil.....
Siberia

User status: Offline
   11th Apr 05 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my c16xe is using a stupid amount of oil.... seems ti be when its driven hard it happens.... put a litre in on saturday... Gave the car some abuse yesterday on my travels... check the oil this evening before i went off somewere and the litre of oil is gone

i know i have a small leak on the rear crankshaft oil seal but i'd reckon id know if a litre of oil had been dumpped on the clutch....

i'm thinking it could be the oil stem seals... how do i check
James R

11th Apr 05 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the breather system isn't blocked first.
Siberia

11th Apr 05 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm... you may have a point... temporaraly fixed a breather pipe last weekend with a hose that was erm... maybe a bit small

off to vaux we go temora for the right one

New Poll