corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ECU Fault?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ECU Fault?
ash_corsa

User status: Offline
21st Mar 05 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my ecu light has just started coming on intermittantly
plugged a fault finder on it today and i dont reconise the code, its 1 long flash 2 short flashes and anouther long one.
what engine code do i have?? Corsa B SRi 8v L reg MPi
thanks v much
large-sri

22nd Mar 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there is a chart on this site some where try a search for the "Pin test" it says something like, when you first plug the ......thing! in it flashes 3 times "one flash" and then "two flashes". remember it will do this 3 times"!!! then it will give you a two digit code that will tell you the fault e.g. "flash-flash = 2" and "flash-flash-flash = 3" etc...... good luck hope the faults minor!!
chr15barn3s

22nd Mar 05 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your engine code is c14se mate, i think the pin code test is in the tutorial section somewhere aswell
ash_corsa

22nd Mar 05 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys!

New Poll