corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » poor running, any advice?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author poor running, any advice?
Will94

User status: Offline
8th Mar 05 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite, my C12NZ is startin 2 piss around lately.... idle speed has started going up to sometimes 1200 of its own accord when warm, and today once or twice when under load in 1st gear its struggled and nearly stalled when pulling away. I know the ht leads are good... and i've already replaced the ICV b4 among other sensors. Thinking plugs and dizzy could cause the misfire but not the high idle speed? any advice would be helpful!
CorsAsh

8th Mar 05 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines the same mate, you mean as you pull away in first, put your foot down and it feels like the engines about to cut out, then suddenly picks up?

Think its timing mate, not sure tho.
CorsAsh

8th Mar 05 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, mine's overfuelling too, get loads of pops and bangs etc, the bogging down could be overfuelling too.
IntaCepta

9th Mar 05 at 02:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check ur plugs if u think its overfuelling.
Will94

9th Mar 05 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea thats whats happening, only once or twice tho. gonna check the plugs 2day. Not sure what would be causing the idle speed to go funny tho, besides the ICV?
Will94

9th Mar 05 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checked the plugs and they were fucked, changed em and it runs smoother now. The idle speed is still pissin about tho... any suggestions? i'm stumped
Will94

10th Mar 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?

New Poll