corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Whats this hose!!! now with pic!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats this hose!!! now with pic!
russb

User status: Offline
   5th Mar 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right on a 1.4 sport X14XE once the header tank is removed inbetween the two bolts holding the header tank on there is a plug and a hose both going into the bulkhead....where does the hose go!!! lol

[Edited on 05-03-2005 by russb]

[Edited on 05-03-2005 by russb]
CoastalCorsa

5th Mar 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will check for ya now but again no pic just good description
russb

5th Mar 05 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks

here is a pic

CoastalCorsa

5th Mar 05 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as you look into your engine bay right hand side back of engine right infront of water bottle you should your brake servo pipe with big nut on it just below or underneath that is where that pipe plugs on
also i must thank u for asking that question cos i just found a split vacuum pipe that is causing my car to run like a bag of shoot cheers m8
Mistamist

5th Mar 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor, measures the load on the engine at any one point.
CoastalCorsa

5th Mar 05 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u done it yet
russb

5th Mar 05 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bout to go out and do it....got a few things to do like put the inlet manofild back on ect...just finished puttin the throttle body on and i saw this loose one which i dont know where it goes....thanks
CoastalCorsa

5th Mar 05 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you removed the lower part of the manifold was it easy you working from top or underneath

sorry for multiple q`s but i need info on removing egr easily as i aint paying garage fees
russb

5th Mar 05 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just removed my EGR and it was a pain to get to, i removed just upper inlet and was working from ontop although if you drop anything it usually lands on the starter motor so you have to go underneath to retrieve it, if you can get the long air pipe, that goes from the airbox to the throttle body OUT of the car it will be alot easier to remove it, but getting the pipe back in after you have put the EGR back in was a bit fiddly. if you need any help PM me or somthing!

New Poll