corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 28 inch TV's 28 quid, i've bought 3, think they fucked up!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 28 inch TV's 28 quid, i've bought 3, think they fucked up!
Nath

User status: Offline
4th Mar 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=5818660992&action=c2hvd3N1YmNhdGVnb3J5X3BhZ2U=&subcat_uid=889
greengoddess

4th Mar 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Info here but no price

clicky
Nath

4th Mar 05 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Less than 330 Pounds Inc VAT will buy you this amazing BARGAIN!!!!!!!!
Fraser Young

4th Mar 05 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it was supposed to be 280
Dom

4th Mar 05 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
What are the chances of it being a typo . I mean like £28.08 Could mean to be £280.80?

course its a typo !!
however, im almost certain that we will all get emails in the morning or monday, saying that it was an error and would we like to purchase it at xxx amount.

After the argos mistake a few years back, you will find they will all cover there steps in T&Cs, which ebuyer have done.

But still, theres a 0.009% chance of it happening and we all get tvs. But done of us have proof of money being taken out of our accounts, and im not sure what the law stands on once money has been taken - i have a feeling it isnt a legal purchase, as you can refund the card etc etc
Colin

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Yes MUCH less
Nath

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Yes MUCH less

Greasemonkey

5th Mar 05 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope £288 dont dissapear out my account early next week EEEKK
Dom

quote:
Originally posted by greengoddess
Info here but no price

clicky

did a bit more searching at the screen retails at around 299 quid...so theres a nice profit of 150-200 quid atleast, wacking it on ebay

i should have bought more just thinking about it
wayne hiscock

ordered one
Dom

5th Mar 05 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey

i was thinking the same, but i havnt even got that in my account, so they can go for it
Colin

5th Mar 05 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nah they cant do that!!!
antonOO2

5th Mar 05 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you will have your 33 pound back as soon as they are back in the offices and see what has happened.They will get round it ,just like they would get round it if someone ordered an item and it was the last in stock and got damaged on delivery.I have kept accounts for companies like this and i know what they wil do
Greasemonkey

5th Mar 05 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just did a search they are selling for £334.99
http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/sbs/127401/10480504.html
X 60RSA

5th Mar 05 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2. Description and price of the goods
2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order.
2.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Suppliers website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
2.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
X 60RSA

5th Mar 05 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are safe basically i think!
Dom

5th Mar 05 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Just did a search they are selling for £334.99
http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/sbs/127401/10480504.html

different tv! Thats ones newer. Do a search for a WS28A116DS, you will see it going for around 299 etc
antonOO2

5th Mar 05 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by X 60RSA
2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order.
2.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Suppliers website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
2.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.

Dom

5th Mar 05 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by X 60RSA

so they have the right to refund the cash if an error is found
Greasemonkey

5th Mar 05 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So basically we will get a refund or they will say its out of stock and refund us any way, sweet aint lost a thing
X 60RSA

5th Mar 05 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the people that have bought these will kick up a HUGE fuss if money isn't refunded, i wouldn't worry. See what happens, could have 5 flat screens on thursday or my money back.........they wont take all this cash off people a fcuk off!

Wait and see peeps
antonOO2

5th Mar 05 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i knew they would do that seen it before loads of times,its all publicity they will have had a lot of visits tonight and they will enevitably lead to sales.
mav

5th Mar 05 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have I missed this or what
Colin

5th Mar 05 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav

Go back to sleep old man
Dom

5th Mar 05 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav

when mine gets delivered, 200 quid and its all yours

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 28 inch TV's 28 quid, i've bought 3, think they fucked up! 22 database queries in 0.0169611 seconds