corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ecu light problem and suspension!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ecu light problem and suspension!
pavorotti

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ive got a couple of problems that i cud use some advise on!

driving my car 2 work 2day and my ecu light came on and wudnt go off! it only comes on now and again and then it wont come on again 4 months, last time it came on was back in september! i think i know what caused the problem initially, i bought this cheap chip from ebay that supposedly made the car faster, put it on and thats when my problems started! i took it off and havent put it on since think ive thrown it away even! but is there a way 2 reset ur ecu so this problem wont reoccur? is there a reset switch?

second, getting my car lowered, ive been told that i need to get brushes 4 my roll bar when i get my suspension???? what are these and do u think i need them?

thanx 4 ur help!
Siberia

26th Jan 05 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the bushes are worn out then yeh get new ones when you get your suspension...

as for the ECU light... do a Paper Clip Test(click Me)

[Edited on 26-01-2005 by Siberia]

[Edited on 26-01-2005 by Siberia]
corsa_evn

26th Jan 05 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ECU light < i had that with ma corsa had to change the oxi senser in the end, just another thing to check
pavorotti

26th Jan 05 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much did that cost? how did u find out it woz that?
corsa_evn

26th Jan 05 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ran a dignostic code cheaker on it, cost me £ 30 odd fitted my self was worth it tho my petrol consumtion is back to normal.

New Poll