corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ABS WARNING LIGHT????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ABS WARNING LIGHT????
big eck

User status: Offline
18th Oct 03 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok folks i'm having a wee problem with ma brakes just now, the low pad warning light has been flickering for a few days now and now its on all the time, I know I need new pads and they will be changed during the week when i'm payed BUT now the ABS light comes on now and again, when its on the ABS dosent work but if I turn the car off then start it again the light goes out and the ABS works, i've only had this problem when the brake warning light stayed on all the time, has anyone else has this problem or know if this is supposed to happen when the pads get really low????

cheers peeps

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by big eck]
Big Col

19th Oct 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

low pad warning light? Corsa B's don't have these...
ado

19th Oct 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Big Col
low pad warning light? Corsa B's don't have these...

Yo cool!!

No ive got corsa B and ive not got warning lite,if the ABS lite is coming on then u will have ABS problem(expensive),ive had this problem and it was my sensors(1 on each wheel) not picking up the toothed "ring"on my front CV joint that needed cleaning,try this before you go to vauxhall and have it plugged into diagnostic system,they charge bout £58 an hour just to tel you whats wrong!
big eck

19th Oct 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers ado i'll gie that a try.
ado

19th Oct 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Cheers ado i'll gie that a try.

Hi mate Ado again now to ask you question.
How did you get on making the exhaust meet and what exhaust you got on ya car just luked at your garage at your corsa?
I also noticed that you not cut the bulkhead and used the inlet pipe off a vectra and the adaptor plate,did you make the plate yourself?

New Poll