corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just bought a 106 gti ...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just bought a 106 gti ...
corsa5dr

User status: Offline
16th Jan 05 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
anyone who says that driving a TU lump will break it are talking shite, yes the bodys on peugeots might not be up to much but the engines are strong as fuck and are designing to be revved

Very true. I dont go a day without taking mine to 7000rpm(+) and i've had no problems. Its done 71k too
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Jan 05 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sad to see the legend which is sxi power die, but at least you finally bought the car you wanted
jr

16th Jan 05 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one paul, remember you saying ages ago you wanted one, be nice to see it if you at feb meet
corsa_godfather

16th Jan 05 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is mine.good looking cars,pretty fast for a 1.6.good solid engines.shite body tinny ! leaky sunroof n that lol
stuartmitchell

16th Jan 05 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When they work they are a lot of fun

As mentioned the engine is there to be revved and thats when you start to see what the gti can do. I have beaten a handfull of civics in mine including a jordan (that one with the wasp graphics ), mine also pisses all over the saxo vts boys.

As for reliability, you might get a good one and not have to repair it all that much

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just bought a 106 gti ... 22 database queries in 0.0096471 seconds