corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » are all corsa swivel hubs (steering knuckles) the same

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author are all corsa swivel hubs (steering knuckles) the same
AJBek

User status: Offline
27th Dec 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I was thinking of getting a couple of spare swivel hubs (the bit that the hub sits in, that the brake caliper and track rods bolt to) out of the breakers so I can get the M-tec hub units for the 2.0 driveshafts pressed in with new bearings. This will save time when the car comes off the road, I can just swap the swivel hubs over rather than having to take mine to a garage and have the new hubs pressed in then. My car is an R plate 1.6 16V, do you know if all the corsas have the same type of swivel hub or are the 16V ones different. As far as I can see they are all the same, just wanted to check first.

Cheers

Alan

New Poll