corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mates 106 Vid

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mates 106 Vid
SetH

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have i misread the thread or are you trying to say that rallye does 162mph?
Martin CUK

18th Oct 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH, the car the engine used to be in did 162.summat at Brunters. The Rallye has never been tested for top speed.

I was sceptical too but I think it's possible. The engine pulls the same in every gear.

The tune is Narcotic Thrust, I Like It.
Marc D

18th Oct 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car btw i dont usually like french motors but i have a soft spot for this one
SetH

18th Oct 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i dont doubt the engine, I just think the aerodynamics and the gearing will prevent it from getting 162, I take its still running the s2 rallye gbox or a Gti one? Im pretty sure they are the same unit though. Dont get me wrong i love rallyes, but even with 170bhp and im guessing the kerb weight will be 850kg with that engine i dont think it will get that speed. Would love to see it go down the strip though. I used to own an s1 and s2 rallyes, really miss them

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mates 106 Vid 22 database queries in 0.0118420 seconds