corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear shocks help................ please!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear shocks help................ please!
Corsa_T

User status: Offline
   13th Oct 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite have taken bottom nut off to release shock from trailing arm, now the trouble is i cant get the f*ckin top retaining nut off, as when i follwed instructions from haynes manual, it just fucked the flat groove bit which you need to hold, now i cant think of what to do to get this nut off, anyone had this problem or can suggest anything please! as i refuse to take it to a garage!
thanking you for any help!!
JJ

13th Oct 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a set of vice grips and clamp the fuck outta the top of the shock... then remove nut with a loop spanner
Corsa_T

13th Oct 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite, will give that a try! last resort angle grinder i think! much appreciated mate

New Poll