corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bit of a problem!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit of a problem!!!
Ant

User status: Offline
10th Oct 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have the std inlet manifold? if so have you a good seal between that ant the throtle body??
Greasemonkey

10th Oct 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That wuring noise is normal, i also had a hole in my inlet trunking, took a year to find, only found it when i fitted my mantzel, good luck sorting it
Siberia

10th Oct 04 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only installed one of these engines in my car the other day... whn i took it out for the first time if i took it over 3000 RPM the thing would chuck and spluter all over the place...... turned out the crank speed/angle sensor was loose.... tightened it up and hey presto brumm brumm

also i remember on my 1.2 8v the temp sensor caused it to idle al over the place and randomly cut out when stoped at traffic lights.......
calidus

10th Oct 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think I will get it running a bit better then get it tech read- however from past experience these things are not very precise and its more trial and error

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll