corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Amplifier wires in corsa c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amplifier wires in corsa c
Scott_Sxi

User status: Offline
7th Jul 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you get your amplifier wire from the engine bay to inside the car on a corsa c? If someone could explain exactly where they have run there amplifier wire on a c that would help me out so much. Pics would be useful aswel. Thanks in advance
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Jul 04 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amp power cable?

I ran it along the cable ducts on the passenger side of the car.

I removed the glove box first and spotted the grommit which is behind the battery in the engine bay, because my power cable was so thick it was too much cable for the original grommit to handle so what we did was remove the scuttle+battery in the engine bay and drill through a new hole directly above the original.

Fed the cable throught and then sealed it with a grommit+glue gun which seems to make it pretty water tight.

removed the panel by the passengers feet and body, removed the passenger side rear seat panel, uh also removed the seats so I could work easier .

Haynes manual recomended

[Edited on 08-07-2004 by willay]
thepadd

8th Jul 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i managed to take mine down past the fuse box then down with the wireing loom through the the original gromit, pops out right behind the glove box, 4 screws and the glove box pops off, then just take off the trim and run it down the car to the back. did mine a few weeks ago

New Poll