corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fittin central locking without the loom?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fittin central locking without the loom?
DODG-E

User status: Offline
4th Apr 04 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it aint gonna be worth it is it?

i can get the wires out a stripped corsa (the wires inside the car)
but i wanna know if i could possible plug the wires in anywhere? or whether they are part of the main loom..?
cheers
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Apr 04 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're part of the main car loom which runs down the passenger side and round the back as far as the driver side light cluster. It also has the sections going out to the doors which run behind the dash which you'll probably need to take out to change.

Its not impossible but its time consuming giving the amount of stripping down you'll need.
DODG-E

4th Apr 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats wot i thought... on my merit i aint got the loom.. my sisters exactly the same yr etc has! sooo fukin annoyin as i got an electric window kit too!!!

New Poll