corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » window n regulator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author window n regulator
aussiac

User status: Offline
16th Jun 04 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys i know this prob been asked alot before but im stuck! i can get my regulator back all good then i come to put the glass in and i cant get the andle to get the slide on, like i can get them both on but the glass sit off the guide rail nearest the seats, so hence its on the back guide rail but not the front. then i take it off and cant get the slide on when the window is sittin in the rear guide rail and frnt guide rail! so ne tips for me?

cheers guys
Adam-D

16th Jun 04 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the rear lower rail been taken out? that rail has to be taken out you fit the window, wind it fully up carefully then fit the rear lower rail.
aussiac

16th Jun 04 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah its the front window and both rails are still in

New Poll