corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » IDEAS FOR NEXT MEET

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IDEAS FOR NEXT MEET
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok after the, what i thought, success of the last meet, can you leave feed back and any ideas for future meets? cheers people!
M Sutton

11th May 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More cars needed lol, need to get about 40 cars next time, and imo the meet location is in a good place.
broster
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep them coming people
Alex

11th May 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liked the location bit far away but i can deal with it! the only thing that could have made it better was a travel lodge and a pub/club thats my idea!
broster
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, i know of an mazin place to stay lol! oh its my house
corsa120

11th May 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

umm destination is ok as its not hurting/disturbing anyone so why change it
Gavin
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inivite some VAG's

ha.... i think that the only thing that could make it better would be to have more cars!

maybe get some MK's to come up!

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
umm destination is ok as its not hurting/disturbing anyone so why change it

exactly what i think, end of the day if people like gav are willing to travel from many miles away then they mus tthink its worth it, in comparison to other meets from other regions we tend to have a much better turn out, does anyone agree?
Graham

12th May 04 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i came from lincoln so whats the harm of other people doing the same
Greg_M

12th May 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about ST. Marks in lincoln?
Graham

12th May 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a plan greg but seriously how about a meet at alton towers one day in July??
broster
Premium Member

12th May 04 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah we could organise this! im also guna EVENTUALLY sort out a rolling rod day in june! whos up for it lol!
Graham

12th May 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh im up to see how much my car's rolling up on the ol bhp But also the Alton Towers meet would be good if you want me to get some group prices mark gimme a shout
Graham

13th May 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£18.50 each
£370.00 for a group of 20
July 1st

Maybe we could make this possible
broster
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the day before my birthday i think i may be pissed lol
Greg_M

13th May 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

st. marks.....why not? its a big car park, not far from town, McD's/Burger king. should be some townies around to laugh at
broster
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well how many people drove down from up your way top come to this meet?
Graham

13th May 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1? if we tke the meet up north will more people turn up????
Greg_M

13th May 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave the meet down south then, but that is the idea, of them all over, but leave it where it is then. never mind
Gavin
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the thing is.... at the moment we have been getting a pretty damn good turn out!

question is.....if we move it sumwhere else, will we get the same (or more) number of peeps come along?

tbh.... i travelled a 3hr 20min (all round) drive to come to that meet in northy.... and that wasnt the first time that i have done it

my point is....it cant be far for the norty lot to travel down to the south (wat a 30min drive???)

[Edited on 13-05-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know for a fact id drive up to the meet if it was up north and i respect the fact that the odd one or two people i.e. big gav, but im not moving it up north so that the northen people still dont turn up, can you see my point, look at the list of people that said would turn up and look at who actually did? can you see my point, im not trying to be narrow minded about it and get arsey, i am willing to organsier a meet up your way just need to knwo that ill get a good turn out from you lot!
Gary GSi

13th May 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about having a Skegness meet in the summer. All the meets you (Broster) have organised are miles away from me in Lincoln. There is about 15 people i know from Lincoln who come on hear and none of the meets are in our area. We could have a day out at the coast in Skegness this summer, there is loads to do there, it will be a good day.
What do you reckon???
Gavin
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure that a so called NATIONAL East mdlands meet could be organised where the whole region could have a meet!

at the moment..... the northampton meets have been very very successful and should be kept in norty!

wat i suggest for the idea that Gary Gsi gave, is to maybe try and orgainse a hugh EM meet (say in the center of EM sumwhere - my geography isnt good ) where every1 puts in a effort to travel to such a destination! and try and get 30 cars turn up.
i dunno about this, it all depends on the interest in it.

but at the moment.... i believe Broster is trying to ask in this post, wat would make the regular norty meets better.

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gavin
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by incufan2k3
i came from lincoln so whats the harm of other people doing the same

top man..... how long did it take dude

pew pew pew pewwwww

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » IDEAS FOR NEXT MEET 24 database queries in 0.1893609 seconds