corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Printer suggestions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Printer suggestions
Paul

User status: Offline
3rd May 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after a printer that is suitable for every day printing and also printing digital pictures to a decent quality i don't like lexmark as they use the same printheads and change the cartridge Unlike the HP stuff which changes the print heads with every cartridge. I'm also after a printer which has individual colour cartridges for each colour so i don't throw away valuable ink when one colour runs out.

Can any one suggest one that would be suitable.

Cheers

Dom

3rd May 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

epson all the way mate although they only offer the all in one colour cartridges But the blacks seperate, like on most printers. However, the print quality is amazing of the higher end epsons and you can beat it

Ive got an HP here and it sucks balls The quality is alright, and it prints double sided, but the cost of new cartridges is a jokes. A b/w one set me backa bout 30 odd quid and a colour one will set me back about 40 odd And the printer only cost about 200 odd. So give it a few more months and i would have payed for two printers

If you after a seperate ink jobby though, cannons offer this feature...although the print quality is crap and i wouldnt get one, but its alright for everyday printing...but nothing with photos or anything.
ed

3rd May 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HP photosmart 7150, they're excellent, cos you can pop in a photo set of ink for digi pix, then for everyday printing you pop in the cheap stuff
BlueCorsa

3rd May 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say the HP ones are best, but I agree the cartridges are far too expensive. Last time I needed to buy both black and colour, I just bought a new printer for £50 on special offer - it wasn't much more than buying two new cartridges!

New Poll