corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SRI Alarm - Full Closure?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SRI Alarm - Full Closure?
_Allan_

User status: Offline
13th Apr 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can fitted a full closure unit for the two windows that works off the standard 2004 SRI alarm?.

Some places are saying yes while others are saying no they won't touch a standard alarm.

Anyone got one fitted? Prices?

Thanks

Allan

PS here is the unit I've seen

LT-WCL02 Window Closer 2 Door
Two door window closure unit. Add to your existing electric window system and close your windows when you have armed your alarm system even with the ignition switched off. Works with any alarm system, Outputs for both negative and positive switched window circuits
£29.99
Richie

14th Apr 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically if you have central locking all you do is take the locking pulse to the window closer relay. That way when you lock the car, it will activate that relay, and close the windows too.
_Allan_

15th Apr 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the info Richie but I've spoken to bubblevaux and he doesn't think it's a good idea with the Corsa C units being so complex. I think I'll just leave it be and do without.
Richie

15th Apr 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol your choice but now there is a Haynes manual out for the corsa C with wiring diagrams ect, its a piece of piss.
Houckham

15th Apr 04 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It must be really easy... can you remember when i was asking about this. by just wiring remote central to lock all windows and elec sunroof. as the lock on the drivers door (when held in lock position does this automatically)

i must remember to pick up one of them haynes manuals next time out.

New Poll