corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm Advice Needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm Advice Needed
Fraudster

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 03 at 03:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking to get an alarm for me corsa c, my m8 reccomends a cobra. is there an alarm which when activated will cloe up the electric windows. also i like my mates cobra as he has wired his neons to the remote light swicth, so the neons can be controlled of the remote.

all gravy, but would like full closure
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Nov 03 at 03:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most catagory 1 alarms will have this capability. I'd also put deadlocking on your list of priorities as this is possible also.
Sims

2nd Nov 03 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah. wish i could have this on my clfford 300. i'm sure there must be some wa to get it to do it when the doors are locked on my corsaB.

u might be wondering why i am posting at 6 am on a saturday morning. i got woke up by an alarm so i shot out of bed to check on my car on the drive. but it was a car up the road

New Poll