corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MF2 Injector driver

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MF2 Injector driver
carnoisseurcraig

User status: Offline
10th Apr 04 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just purchased this to run my fith injector. Anyone used this wee bad boy and what was there results.

How did you wire yours up. 2d mapping or 3d mapping
BeArDy

10th Apr 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let me know how you get on mate
carnoisseurcraig

10th Apr 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, gutted. another person looking to do the same thing. Has noone got this already
nokiairnbru

10th Apr 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes I have got it and it is the best gadget to use with a 5th injector can control upto 4 extra injectors.

It is alot better than the method that u were using craig and also you can map it urself on the road.

You will need to fit a 2 bar map sensor to allow u to map the car with the mf2

If yo dont change the map sensor u will be replacing it a few days later cause it would be fryed

PS I have a brand new never used GM 2bar map sensor that i can sell you. I bought it for £70+vat still got invoice to prove it and i can sell it to you for a small fee. Let me know m8

[Edited on 10-04-2004 by nokiairnbru]
carnoisseurcraig

12th Apr 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£70 + VAT. where did you get that from. I can get one for cheap cheap. But thats cos im in the trade. How much are you wanting for it out of interest. did you map it
vibrio
Banned

12th Apr 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carnoisseurcraig
just purchased this to run my fith injector. Anyone used this wee bad boy and what was there results.

How did you wire yours up. 2d mapping or 3d mapping

it's only going to come in on full throttle is it not so will be 2-D. your best to get it on the rollers
nokiairnbru

12th Apr 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carnoisseurcraig
£70 + VAT. where did you get that from. I can get one for cheap cheap. But thats cos im in the trade. How much are you wanting for it out of interest. did you map it

you show me where u can get a brand new GM 2 bar map sensor for cheap cheap then we will talk prices

New Poll