corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headunit turns on,but no sound whatsoever

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headunit turns on,but no sound whatsoever
bobothebear

User status: Offline
20th Mar 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sister was driving home yesterday and suddenly her Sony headunit stopped making any sound.She said it did suddenly come back on for a second but then went again.
The Headunit operates perfectly as though it is working but you hear absolutely nothing. I took it out this morning and checked all the connections and stuff and nothing looked any different from the day I installed it 2 years ago.
Anyone got any ideas what the problem may be?
Has the headunits Amplifier died?
Richie

20th Mar 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sony, 2 years, amp is lucky to have lasted that long

Amps more than likely firked mate
Jason

26th Apr 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus fitted a old clarion i had and the bugger jus stopped playin any audio any ideas?? wirings 100% as is fuse

New Poll